In light of current Government Guidance due to the current Coronavirus outbreak, we have been reviewing our operating processes and protocols. As a business, we want to ensure that we respond in the best possible way in helping to stop the spread of the virus and protect both customers and staff.
With immediate effect, we will be taking the following stance:
- We will be following Government Guidelines and regularly checking new advice issued
- We have put in extra cleaning and hygiene measures to help ensure our offices are as germ free as possible
- The offices remain open and telephones will remain staffed. However, we will be taking the following measures:
- Appointments will be by prior arrangement only. Please ring Crediton Office (01363 777477) and Teignmouth Office (01626 778100) to make an appointment
- The doors will
be closed to casual walk ins. Please call the numbers above if you have any queries or requests
- If you or a member of your family have been showing any of the symptoms, we ask that you follow Government Guidelines and only request a face to face appointment once these guidelines have been satisfied
- We will be offering telephone / video conferencing options for meetings
- Many of our staff will be working from home. This should not impact the service provided
These arrangements are open to change at any point, as the Coronavirus situation evolves.
We are still open for business! We are here to help our clients and are available for advice should it be needed. In addition, we will be providing regular guidance on Government financial assistance initiatives and other relevant updates via our blogs (on our website, social media and email).
This is an extremely difficult time for many clients, businesses and individuals. We wish everyone well with the fight against this awful virus. Contact us >>